Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm by cheekychook

» feed during the colder months
Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 pm by cheekychook

» please help
Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:20 pm by GGBEAR

» Older hen problem
Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:03 pm by Theanalyst

» What's Your HenStory?
Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 pm by What'sYourHenStory?

» henhouse temperature ?
Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 am by fishfarmer

» new chickens not laying
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:31 am by chrissib

» Chick won't go home to lay??
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 am by fishfarmer

» odd egg laying
Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 pm by GGBEAR

Classifieds
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Clucks & Chooks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Clucks & Chooks on your social bookmarking website

Holiday Home Needed for 2 chickens - 18 to 25 July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holiday Home Needed for 2 chickens - 18 to 25 July

Post  Silhillian on Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Dear friends

We have 2 chickens needing a holiday home for the week 18 to 25 July because they are simply refusing to come with us to Italy, claiming that the Sorrentine coast is "soooo 1990's" and that the heat and dry air plays havoc with their feathers.

As such we have agreed to fund their plans for a holiday of their own, ideally in the West Midlands region, (they currently reside in Solihull) which would minimise the travelling time and save their poor chauffeur from the stress of having to listen to their incessant back seat clucking for too long....."no no no you turn left here you idiot.....slow down, for heaven's sake...roll down your window and whistle at that cockerel....etc".

So, if anyone can oblige us with a hen hotel for that week we would love to hear from you.

Many thanks

PS....whilst I bear no grudge, please be aware that these two are ardent Birmingham City fans and may respond unpredictably if holidaying in Aston!

Very Happy

Silhillian
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Holiday Home Needed for 2 chickens - 18 to 25 July

Post  flump on Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 pm

lol! Had to reply to say thanks for making my day with your post.Your just like me when i talk to my chickens,my husband and i often say silly things like if it's raining we say the girls are out in their wellies and umbrellas etc.
I hope a member can oblige and have your girls while your away,oh and dont forget to send them a postcard,i always send mine one lol!
flump

flump
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnytigs on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry, think I am too far away to be able to help.
Hope you manage to find someone... they are obviously great hens if they have even half your sense of humour. Wink

Ronnytigs
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

holiday home.

Post  bernipage on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi, my daughter and son in law who live in Selly oak, and keep and breed bantams,might be able to help you with hennsitting!! if you have not found any foster parents yet let me know and i will put you in touch with them

bernipage
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top